Nicandro Darpino's Facebook profile

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Picks for Thurs.1/10/2008

2 - longs:
(TNE) - remember, stick with 2.5%/3% method descibed above on every play
(SYT) - always buy @open, or pre-market and place your limits at that time
2 - shorts:
(LAMR) - shorted stocks work the same way except backwards. lol !
(BZH) - subscribe to this site using the email box on top, right side of page
exsisting holding:
(TRMP) - Mon. morning's short pick that I gave a hold then cover on Fri;
at the close of day 3, we racked up gains of 14.3% with an intraday high of 25.58%
(SDS) - is a long that is carried over from yesterday; hit a high of +1.7%, with a low of -2.7%;
using my system, it just missed both a 2.5% gain or the 3% sell stop
* not enough picks for the day? see the Bull & Bear charts to see my top 10 for the day in running order (located on the right side of this page)
* take a minute and check out my other post to see my perforance;
* also all comments are welcome and apprieciated
* last but not least, if you enjoy this blog, please give me a minute of your time and use the button to the right and vote for my blog as I have been nominated for Best Business Blog
* Thankyou for visiting and return daily for the best plays of the day, everyday
~TO DATE, 21 STOCK PICKS WERE WINNERS WITH 1 LOSING PICK~

No comments: