Nicandro Darpino's Facebook profile

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The "SYSTEM" that I developed

Here is the explaination of how-to apply my recommended plays; this is taken from my new site where you can gain access to 3-8 picks/day plus Option Picks - over 90% accurate to date!


Q.
What is the "system"

A. "The System"...

...it is a simple but very effective set of guidelines that took me over 6 years to develop...

...by "develope" I am talking about what % to use for gains and sell stops; and most important, how to select the stocks every single day that will meet my daily goal...

...my "goal" is an unheard of and unbelievable 2% daily gain...

...why 2% - well think about this- start with $10,000 and pull out a daily gain of 2% per trading day; do this for one year; after the year, your $10k original portfolio value is now worth over $1,400,000.00 (yes, that is $1.4 million)...

...I applied this "system" with stock picks that I publically posted on a blog (www.platinumpicks.blogspot.com) and was correct in hitting the daily target gain before it stopped out 91% of the trades!!! thats how this site was born...

The Rules...

  1. know that any recommended trade that does not state a trigger entry point, a stated % gain to look for, etc... then apply the "system" to the trade
  2. by the equity at the best available price in the extended hours (am session) up until 9:45 am est; cannt enter a trade before 9:45, then dont
  3. sell your position at a 2.50% gain before a 3% stop loss is initiated (2.5% gives you the 2% plus enough to cover fees, commisions...)
It is that simple and it works...
...if you know what stocks to trade, everyday!

No comments: