- (CXG) - long hit the mark on the nose before diving back down
- (DTG) - short, dropped after the opening bell for a shorted days high +6.42%
- (AFFY)- also a short, dropped over 3.3% within 1 hour from the open before its turn~around
Mid-Day alerts, also the 2.5% goal applies:
- (LOCM) - alerted while already up huge @ $4.52; 2.5% was not a problem as it ran an addl' 10%+ before plummeding
- (NYNY) - also alerted while up about 20%, initiated at $2.01 and the 2.5% was a joke as it tacked on +32% more before its downfall!!